use diesel , natural gas , liquefied petroleum gases according to standards burners should have main vent to be used
-the chamber should be covered from inside with refractory brick with thickness 22 cm aluminum silicate insulation 11cm
thickness with the ability to change this layer .
– All surfaces made of carbon steel should be surface treated and covered with primary layer. That holds the working
condition and easy to clean it is recommended that materials are chosen according to standard codes.
Chimney exhaust gas filtration:
To meet the European standard 2000/76/EC
Chimney height should not be less than 12 meter and radius 8 cm.
– Treat the gas has a minimum temperature of 1100 ° C with a minimum residence time of two seconds the afterburner is
– A secondary air injection is expected and provides perfect oxygen content;
– The burner ensures a minimum temperature of 1100 ° C continuous;
– The design of this burner is similar to combustion burners;
– The afterburner is equipped with access doors in order to ensure regular cleaning of dust;
– The afterburner is lined with high thermal insulation with a thickness of 150 mm
- Cabinet, control and regulation:
– The entire installation will conform to European standards (EU)
– The electrical power is 220V 50Hz single phase.
– Regulators of temperature with digital display:
? 1 to regulate the temperature of the combustion chamber
? 1 for controlling the temperature of the afterburner
? The manual controls are provided on each item.
- Should have preparation, Incineration, Scrubber steps to burn waste completely and waste gas should be non-
- Heavy duty steel, heat resistant coating, stainless steel lid, painted tubular steel frame, 2-blowers, axial
vane, suitable drum (S/S, thick) for the incinerator must be provided.
- Approx. 20 to 25 Kg per batch and the time required for 1 batch not more than 1 hour on average.