1. SCOPE OF FEATURE The work specified in the agreement will certainly consist of.
1. Supply, place as well as assign a heater as given in the technological specifications
2. Specification for adherence to OSHA along with other legal demand associating with Health and wellness of staff members throughout execution of the works covered in this tender.
3. Analysis and also prep work as well as building and building of a standard burner shed with one waste storage room (see the design)
4. Stipulation of treatment and also maintenance guidebooks as well as illustrations complete with upkeep schedule and guidelines.
5. Gas oil storage tank- Light steel1500 litres ability
6. Onsite training for operation in addition to maintenance team.
Tenderers that fail to conform with this need totally will have their tenders refuted. TECHNOLOGICAL NEEDS OF THE REQUIRED BURNER
2.1 General Recap
The plant have to have 4 unique areas that show 3 principles of turbulence, home time and likewise temperature level retention.
1. Overall plant layout
2. Feed chamber/charging
3. Key burning chamber
4. Particle scrubbers
5. Acid gas scrubbers.
6. The stack/chimney.
7. Minimum capability of crucial chamber = 0.18 cubic metres
8. Dropped price (price of waste incineration) = a the very least 20 kg per human resources
9. Need to have a full dimension counterbalance filling door enabling very simple access to the main chamber for filling as well as getting rid of ash.
Supply, Setup and also Appointing of A Burner in Eastern Hydros [Web Page 28
2.2 Feeding and additionally Billing
Controlled sanitary mechanical feeding that does not negatively influence the air temperature degree in the trick as well as likewise 2nd chambers of the heater shall be made use of.
2.3 Key Burning Chamber.
a) This chamber need to be outfitted with burners that make use of low sulphur gas.
b) The chamber should ensure a marginal leave temperature degree of 850 levels centigrade.
2.4 Secondary Burning Chamber (After burner)
a) Should be fitted with heating systems that utilize low sulphur gas.
b) Assurance 2nd air supply is controlled.
c) See to it residence time is not much less than two secs.
d) Guarantee that the gas temperature level as gauged versus the within wall in the extra chamber and also not in the fire location is not much less than 1100 levels centigrade.
e) Make sure the discharged oxygen web material of the sent out gases is not much less than 11%.
f) Assurance both primary as well as second burning temperature level levels are preserved up till all waste is totally ignited.
2.5 Particulate Removers
A mechanical fragment lover need to be incorporated after 2nd burning chamber for removal of particle toxic substances entrained in the flue gas stream. The particle collection agencies may include any of the abiding by or a mix thereof:.
a) Cyclone separator.
b) Electrostatic precipitators.
c) Fabric filters.
l) The smokeshaft need to have a marginal altitude of 10 metres above ground degree in addition to clear the acme of the framework by not much less than 3 metres for all roofs. The topography along with elevation of nearby structures within 50 metres span must be thought about.
m) The smokeshaft should certainly show up to the motorist from the feeding area.
n) The minimal leave price require to be 10 metres per second in addition to at least twice the bordering wind speed (Efflux speed = wind speed x 2) whichever is higher to make sure no down cleaning of leaving gases.
o) The point for measurement of discharges will certainly be offered.
a) Tool for finding out the within wall temperature as well as likewise not heater fire temperature level must be addressed both also second as well as key chambers.
b) A additionally noticeable and distinctive alarm system requirement to be mounted to signal the operator when the second chamber temperature degree drops to listed here the called for temperature.
c) A carbon monoxide gas as well as additionally oxygen meter/recorder should be provided
d) A smoke density meter/recorder require to be supplied.
e) A strong particulate meter/recorder should certainly be provided.
f) Any sort of various other tool that may be taken into account essential.
2.9 Exhaust Province
a) Burning efficiency (C.E) shall go to the very the very least 99.00% where C.E = %Co2 x 100/ [% CARBON DIOXIDE + carbon monoxide] b) The temperature degree of the main chamber will certainly be 800 +/- 50 degrees centigrade. c) The additional chamber gas house time shall most likely to the very least 1 second at 1050 +/- 50 levels centigrade with 3% oxygen in the pile gas.
d) Opacity of the smoke demand to not exceed 20% seen from 50 metres with naked eyes.
e) All the discharge to the air besides vapor or water vapour must be odor free and without mist, fume and also grains.
f) A 99.99% devastation and removal efficiency (DRE) for every single primary all-natural hazardous element (POHC) in the waste feed where DRE [( Success – – – – Wout)/ Win] x 100 where Success = mass feed price of the POHC in the waste stream fed to burner as well as Wout = mass exhaust price of POHC in the pile prior to the launch to the atmosphere.
g) The typical dioxin and likewise furan concentration in the exhaust should not exceed 80mg/m3 overall dioxins and furans if gauged for a duration of 6 to 16 hrs.
– – – – Guidebook technological monitoring is delivered with the devices with all descriptions of failings in addition to resolutions.
Capacity/island: 4000 kg/day; 25000 kg/day; 31000 kg/day; 48000 kg/day
Burning temperature– – over 12000C
Two chambers– – minimal
Wears down– – dioxin as well as additionally significant metaly– – much better after that Kyoto procedure
Discharge– – tracking system
Waste unloiding– – straight from waste track to incinerator