health center waste administration group at a tertiary care health center,1250 beeded hsopital.
our everyday waste created from all resources is 0.55 kg/bed/day =685kg/day
we need an incinerator of 150kg/hour filling capability.
plz reply with, buying, installment, running as well as upkeep cost.incinerators, especially, medical was burners
Department of Health has actually floated a tender for Burner X 1 Device and also the closing day is on 16th June 2011. The spec of the Burner is as listed below:
Requirements of Burner
1. Must have preparation, Incineration, Scrubber steps to melt waste entirely and also waste gas need to be non-polluted
2. Strong steel, heat immune coating, stainless steel cover, painted tubular steel framework, 2-blowers, axial vane, appropriate drum (S/S, thick) for the burner should be provided.
3. Approximate. 20 to 25 Kg per set and the time needed for 1 set not more than 1 hour usually.
4. Ash should be only 5% of the waste material
5. Weight of Incinerator– 50-60 Kg
6. 220V Air Conditioning
7. Surgical, clinical & & laboratory waste
8. B X L X H = 4 feet X 8 feet X 6 feet
9. 1 year service warranty
10. ISO Licensed
11. Mobile Burner