1. Ability of damage in weight: 60 Kg/h.
2. It should be able to run not much less than 10 hours/day
3. This burner must have the ability to demolish all flammable wastes created by healthcare facilities, exclusive clinics, laboratories, institutes, and so on.
4. Style Requirements: Kinds A, B, C, D, as well as E of medical waste
5. ” PYROLYTIC” burning, by managing the gasification of waste.
6. The burner must stay clear of the release of black smoke and also great dust, throughout the loadings.
7. It should have the ability to reduce the volume of wastes by 98%.
8. It ought to be able to hold discharge in the second shed with gas house of not less than 2 seconds.
9. The incineration should be completely without visible smoke in addition to offending odours.
10. The reduced calorific power (L.C.P) of this waste will be 3,500 kcal/kg
? The Temperature levels of burning: Minimum will be 850oC and also max 1400oC
? Article burning: >> 1100oC.
11. The Interior size of the Smokeshaft:? 400 and its elevation: 8 m.
12. The Quantity of the combustion chamber: 1.200 L.
13. The Dimension of the door for loading in cm: 70 × 70.
14. Heater operation must be Automatic On/Off.
15. Fuel: diesel.
16. The provider must supply needed info for the best of the installation.
This burner with “PYROLYTIC” burning should have:.
17. A burning chamber of waste:.
* Completely limited door for the hands-on loading of waste. The loading must be Handbook, Set Lots.
* A burner of illumination which the use is limited to the ignition of waste.
* Frontage of packing with door seals increased on joints, wheel of screw plug, adaptable joint, and also packing shielding out of refractory.